RSS

Messing with Florida Condos and the like.

During the Holidays of 2007, I promised that I would post more and keep the blog updated. Boy did I fall on my ass. I have been in a mess up over my head since last August and I believe I can now see light at the end of the tunnel.

Lucinda and I bought 5 duplexes in Owensboro Kentucky and we have been working with contractors to do a complete restoration to the ten units. We have also purchased 2 Florida beach vacation condos one located at 302 Aqua Beachside Resort and the other located at 1502 Calypso Resort and Tower.

We are also working on another special project that will take up a lot of my time. But, in the meantime, let me post about our latest find in my next posting....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment